- October 29 Selbyville Halloween Parade
- November 6 Returns Day Parade Georgetown
- December 3 Milton Christmas Parade
- December 4 Georgetown Christmas Parade
- December 10 Millsboro Christmas Parade
- March 14 St. Patrick's Day Parade Ocean City
“The Marching Band is one of the public faces of our school, and in some settings (like parades), the only public face. If our marching band looks good, our whole school looks good.” - This is the essence of some words spoken by our band director, Nick Greeson. We all know it to be true. It is much responsibility in the hands of a small group of students. They deserve our support, and we give it gladly and with enthusiasm. This is the goal of this site.
This site is unofficial, maintained by a Band Booster, and not endorsed by the Indian River School District or Susssex Central High School.
Monday, December 1, 2014
Saturday, October 18, 2014
We practiced together, had dinner in the cafeteria (thank you boosters!), and after a quick lesson in marching, marched out to the stadium.
The Middle School Students joined us on the field at the end of our regular show for two numbers.
Now if we can just get most of these students to join the band next year!
|Middle School Students take the field.|
|The Thirty Three|
Saturday, September 13, 2014
Location: Lake Forest High School, Felton, DE
Event: FIRST PERFORMANCE OF THE BRITISH INVASION FIELD SHOW.
- The band, in the words of Director Nick Greeson, "Played and conducted themselves professionally tonight". Indeed, they were a class act.
- Breanna Gray and Rachel Wright debuted as our new Drum Majors.
- Our football team narrowly lost in the most confusing end of a game in recent history.